Tuesday, June 15, 2010

♥Baking Cake♥

today is my 3rd time baking cake...
.
.
the 1st time is chocolate cake with crystal jelly for the boy birthday on 11 Jan 2010.....it looks nice right ...^.^ it takes a whole day to bake and decorate the cake ... is like a exam for me to do all this after i have left hotel school for so long time (2002) ....
.
.
So worried that the cake did not rise up.. but thank god.. the cake rise up very well.... :)




Now have to decorate the cream to write some greeting on the cake for the boy....
We celebrate the birthday at home with his parents ...



11 Jan 10 challenging day has pass.. now is going to mother's day ..... i decided to make a easy way of eating cake without cutting it ... so decided to make a chill cheese cake in cup ... so it wouldn't be a problem to divide cakes into pieces... ^.^


.
.
.
the last cakes that I going to post it after 19 Jun as the cake is specially made for her ......
.
.
.
I went home sharp on time when our office time 6pm on the dot.. i off my PC, 15 min walk to LRT station, took a bus and 25 min reach home.

When i reach home.. i felt so scared to start the "exam"... OMG...

I tried made her a cake on tuesday on 15 Jun 2010.. the cake does not rise up at all due to i miss out one of the ingredient which is "water" I realized that baking cake is like a science ... you must follow the step given .. otherwise it will not rise up well... must beat the cake just good enough and cannot over beat.. ^.^

My Machine to accompany along this exam ..

I will not give up .. so i made again a pieces of cake on wednesday on 16 Jun 2010.. 
Tada... my cake rise up nicely ... 




Now problem to deco the cake ... -____________- ***
Tina is coming to my house to celebrate Dumpling Festival (16 Jun 2010)..  ^.^

My grandma is coming on 21.. i think i got not enought time to deco..




No comments:

Post a Comment