Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hebe Birthday on 16 June 2010 (her 24th birthday)

is my sis birthday on 16 June (English calendar) and 24 Jun is chinese calendar birthday and we had a small dinner at home ..

We had some simple dish as below:



Our favorite vegetable garnished with deep fried golden brown shallot on top
 Our youth favorite dish.. 

This is fish but i do not know the name ... 

Hebe favorite dish ... King Prawn.. yummy...
lease but not last ... Birthday "Mian Xian"...

.
.
.

We had the dinner at home just a few of us :

Look.. her 1st dish she took is "PRAWN"....

...Piece...

**@.@ the boy who LOVE HER**

@.@

..My papa and Mama enjoying their meal...

Haha.. see papa is enjoying his meal ..


..Yeah.. my mum was so happy and My baby in the 
pouch sleeping and myself ...

@.@ Lease but not Last.. our "Police dog" at home@.@ 

~ LOVELY COUPLE 19 June 2010 ~













No comments:

Post a Comment