Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Responsibilities


As on today.. my baby is 1 years 6 months and 7 days... (n_n) back from work place at 6 :30 pm... 

Reach home early and spend my the precious time with my 2 baby ... is dinner time babe...


~ baby kiki playing with foot ball~



~Baby cici~

I am going to feed the High Protein Source "HPW". This is one of the suppliment for my baby tat needed daily... HPW contains of egg white and egg yolk, pollen... and honey...

~It must kept frozen~


~
~
HPW only can consume 1 teaspoon each for my prince and princess...

.


Look.... my baby is enjoying their health food...yummy...

~baby prince will eat 1st.. follows by...princess ~


~ my little princess always so pamper... hiding inside the pouch to eat~

Haven finish the food and princess start hide inside.. see.. i have to spoon feed.... (n_n) ~ not sure in future my real baby is like tat~


ok... finished.....
~yummy~
2 little baby just finish their and go back to their comfort pouch ...
See... they are inside now....
.
.
~ok baby... time to sleep~


No comments:

Post a Comment