Sunday, September 5, 2010

Photo Shooting

Weekend Weekend is arrived ....**weeee**

the bf is busy for a whole week and this is the time for him to rest well for the following week ^^
**I support you dear**

Oh well ..... I got plan something for myself too ... ;)

this is the 1st time I follow the Photographer to Putra Jaya for photo shooting as I like taking pic too .. =.="... it is quite boring as I am just observing what their model poses =.="

Argh.........
While I must do something for to utilize my boring period ... this is what I have done ^.^

dadatang ....
Let me introduce you Mr Peter Low ... (the photographer) ^^
** Very Pro *** DSLR ......

 
 ~ nice view & cloudy weather~ Look from far ... they are shooting on the model now and what I do ... hehe .... 
While ... I miss the bf during the boring time .. this is what I support him... 
"I LOVE U" Dear ... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment