Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Last day Kang in Malaysia

today is his last day in Malaysia and he would need to catch his flight at mid nite. he bring a long his bag pack and small luggage to KLCC. same thing .. he had his breakfast and skip his lunch till late everning he will have 2 main course in a same time... GOOD **tumb up**
I said to him.. today u must have some food that you CANNOT find in Korea so let see what he have.... 
see what he have order for himself ... 
Amazing ... he had only chicken chop with black pepper sauce... 

He ordered himself coconut... as he said hardly find coconut in Korea.... ^.~

I will have my dinner at home so I did not order anything for myself ... 
while he eating,  he did share some of the nice pic form Switzerland from his iphone 4


He have share a pare of couple watch from Switzerland which is for his gf and himself...
nice watch and sweet couple issit >.~... 
Times flies... is time to go home and back to Korea ... I send him to KL Sentral to KLIA... 

Wishes to Kang... 
Keep in touch and hope to see u again in Malaysia .. Our Nikkolite will call you when we go Korea k ... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment