Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Babe is year older 11.01.11吉祥号码

Nice issit the number fall on my babe's birthday ...

Is semester break for a month... and I planning to bake babe cup cakes and keep searching for cupcake decoration basic online... so got some idea to deco the top of the cake now .... but 1 problem.. I don't know to use the piping bag with different shape of mold that i bought. =___="
.
.
Due to busy preparing Chinese New Year Cookie and I do not know how to use the piping bag I did not manage to made any cup cake at last for the bf. the boy have make booking to dine in at Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur Hotel  after work.

We make booking for 10 persons buffet at the The Checker Cafe with complimentary cake from the hotel ....

Sorry babe, you cup cake will replace with cheese cake and I promise I will make a nice cup cake soon...

My wish for you, my dearest babe casey,
Happy birthday to you, 
happy birthday to you, 
Happy birthday to youuuuu....
Happy Birthday to you babe..... muaks ;)


May your dreams come true...
May your stay health and wealth....
May your work shop volume of business up... 
May we able to spend more time travelling not working... 
May our baby glider and SukieYakie can see you everyday ! ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment