Friday, July 30, 2010

Resign

Times flies... I think I joined this company on 08 March  2010 and today 31 July 2010.  Early morning at 9am my heart start pumping very fast ....so scared to tell my boss ...~Mr Chong, a letter for your~... damn (n_n)

.

.
~the door is still close~
a few min more going to 10 am.. boss is comming in soon and i am going to "Country Manager's room"..

>

>

.
.
.
0950am... BOSS came in ... 
.
. Tarik Nafas 1st 

OK I am going to the room with my LOVE letter now ...


LoVe Letter for Chong
Me: Erm.. Mr Chong.. a letter for you...
Boss : oh.. letter .. wat letter is it ..
Me: Erm... 
Boss : come and have a sit ....
Me : oh
..
...
let keep the rest of our conversation between my boss and me .... 

So my last working day at 3D Networks suppose to be 18 August but I will give more time for my boss to search another pretty girl so that can serve him better ... ^.^ 
So i decided to extend my serving notice till 30 August 2010 (Monday)...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment