Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ah Yat Bao Yu

My manager Paul Phang had a early fairwell party for me 17 August 2010.

Paul : since you are resigning soo.. why don't today we go Ah Yat Bao Yu ..
me : ha... sure or not 
Paul : ya.. i treat you ... 
me : i very scared .. when billing time u go gents without comming back to the table..
Paul : no la... it is 50 % off only RM100 per person .. is oK
me : RM100 i can buy a lot of nice blouse... 
Paul : haiz... work so hard have to full filled you stomach with something good ...
me : erm... erm... u let me know la ... 

630pm sharp... i thought Paul is just talking ... i start to pack my stuff and walk out of office.. my phone ring ... one of my colleagues called ... 

Stanley : hey, sukie .. where have you been, Paul is looking for you...
me : ha... is it .. why... u ask him to call me la ... 
Stanley : i also not sure ...

35 second later ....  phone ring ...


Paul : hey .. sukie.. where are you..  u thought i just talking without action ah
me : hah... u sure ah ... 
Paul : ya la ... no worry la .. u wait for me at Avenue K 
me : oh ok..  I pick up something then only i go the restaurant la ... 
Paul : ok


Reach Restaurant...  Paul and my another colleagues is seated and start to make order... the restaurant is located at 1st Floor and when i step into restaurant is like nobody... only one guest ordered and eating .. full of staff standing and doing nothing .... and another table is our table... 3 of us ..

This is our menu 
Paul : RM99++ per person 



My colleagues and me : RM98++ (buy one free one) 
Phoebe  : 
Me :
.

Three of us enjoy so much ... yummy









No comments:

Post a Comment