Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Candle lighted up for my brother ^^

O.M.G..my gogo is turning to "32" this year .. times flies .. ;)

Celebrating my brother birthday while he is down town with his girl friend ^^  this is the 1st times to dine in to Bubble Gumps and we do not know wat to ordered  as most of the dish also contain prawns ~.~ the only thing is different is the style of cooking on the dish.. not much choice if is compare with our favorite restaurant that we use to be Chilis American Grilled and Bar ;).... I think this is the 1st and last time we coming to this restaurant as the food is quite small portion as will as compare to Chilis xP ...
..
.
Anyway, We ordered a few dish to filled up our stomach ;)
so, did u realised that most of the food is with prawn ?? ~.~" anyway, the food was good and we enjoyed the max xD

My sister ^^

My lovely mummy and daddy ^^ <3 br="br"> after our food finished, all the staff was so singing birthday song to my brother and with all their company culture birthday dance with my brother and my brother was so shin =.=" ... anyway, gogo , happy birthday, they are just singing birthday song to you <3 br="br">


We LOVE U gogo (spell in cantonese) ♥♥♥ Muacks muacks ..... 
Happy Birthday to you :)



♥♥♥ Wishing you my gogo health and wealth ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ We love you forever ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment