Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hihi Horse ROM 11.01.2014

I have really stop blogger for quite long time !! not sometimes... O.M.G.... I will try my best to do my diary more often in blogger ok!! ^^

Well.. busy life in KL really tiring.. before we start the Chinese New Year of 2014 I have an unforgettable Registration of Marriage at Putrajaya. hehe.. We have actually chosen the boys birthday as our R.O.M so tat is easier for us remember this special day.. ** Life is going to another new chapter**.

I have actually wake up at 6:00 am to prepare my make up and hair do.. haiz... my hair toooo straight and when I roll up my hair and spray with permanent hair spray.. after all the vitamin of hair I put onto my hair, within 10min, my hair turn back to STRAIGHT~.~'''

Plan to arrived at Putra Jaya at 8am but ended up arrived at the venue at 9am.  xP FML!!! Well, here you are the boy n my  family Pic Session after registered our arrival at the counter.
... ... ...
... ...
...
We waited for our queue for about 20 min after submitted all documents to the officer ... 


♥♥♥My Boy and Soon ...officially SOLD.... to HIM ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Ready to enter into signing ceremony room ♥♥♥

during the signing process, the officer reading all rules and regulation of being a lawful husband and wife: No matter any sickness, poverty, impoverish we have to face it together. We are require to raise up our right hand to swear the reading by the officer... ^^  

After the swearing, we are require to start our signing ceremony . .. .. .. 
.... .... 
Once Sign Consider "SOLD" >.<
Approval from : 
♥♥♥ My beloved dad ♥♥♥
♥♥♥  The boy's beloved mum ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ We are now officially a husband & wife ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ happy and joyful husband and wife ♥♥♥


Right after today, it was indeed one of the most memorable day in my life. The day that I started my new chapter in life with the lil man I choose & I felt like I'm the luckiest girl alive. :) 
Today is the days my lil man marked  another year older ... 
Happy Birthday to my hubster .. wish you stay health and Love me more ^^...

My God parents & My parents <3 span="">

my boy's aunt with MIL + my mummy 




♥♥♥Happy Engagement ♥♥♥
** 11.01.14 **
♥♥♥ Happy Birthday Husbter ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment